Saturday, January 26, 2020 at TJ's Family Fun Center
Registration 9:00am until 9:45am
- Pre-Registration will be from January 6 through 17. Pre-Registration gets you a really awesome packet which includes gifts and coupons from local businesses, one free raffle ticket (good for a chance for the awesome prizes) and an event TShirt! It also guarantees that you'll be entered in the tournament!
- Entry fee is $25 donation to the shelter for PRE-REGISTRATION and $30 if you don't pre-register. We will have the usual cut off at 32 teams (64 players). Note: If your TShirt size is 2X or above, there will be an additional $5 cost to help cover our cost of the shirts.
- 8 BALL - ALTERNATE SHOT- BLIND DRAW DOUBLES
1st thru 4th Place Prizes/Plaques
DOOR PRIZES - RAFFLES
- TJs will be serving up awesome food again!
They'll be serving breakfast until Noon and then serving lunch.
Lunch will be off the menu and a portion of the proceeds will be donated back to the shelter!
Winners in the 13th Annual Shelter Shoot:
- First Place Winners were Marshall Tucker and Brandon Burton!
- Second Place Winners were Brett Holloway and Eric “Smitty” Smith!
- Third Place Winners were Damon Barber and Tom Harris!
- Fourth Place Winners were Kazandra Lazaro and Tammy Dike!
Keep an eye on this page, our Facebook Event page and the Newspaper, for more details as the event draws closer... hope to see you there!