What Can You Do As A Volunteer?
- Cleaning cages & dog runs
- Feeding the shelter animals
- Walking dogs
- Playing with puppies & kittens
- Leash training dogs
- Bathing & brushing
- Help to keep our shelter clean
- Coordinate with the shelter manager to help where needed
- Last but not least, become a Board member where your compassion and concern will enable the animal shelter to continue their commitment to care for the neglected and unwanted animals.
You can make a difference!!
Come to the animal shelter, 100 South St. and inquire where you can help! Saving one animal won't change the world, but it certainly will change theirs!!